Re: Can't address pull stationsight 5808 on Silent Knight panel.

On Mar 21, 2:55=A0pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> p...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > On Mar 21, 1:41 pm, "p...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <p...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Can't address pull stationsight 5808 on silent Knight panel.
>
> >> Boy, am I frustrated!!.. =A0 =A0Manual says just hook unit to 2 termina=
ls
> >> named SLC program, =A0follow menu instructions and the unit is
> >> programmed. =A0I keep getting "connecting to device" but it never does!=
!

> >> What am I doing wrong?
>
> >> I have the correct +on SLC on panel and SLC on Unit.
> >> I have the pull station address set for 1.
>
> >> Any suggestions for what I can do?
>
> >> PS =A0Silent Knight tech support closed for Easter today. =A0 Thanks
>
> > Model number of pull station is SD 500 Ps
> > This is a new panel. I am tryiny to set 1 pullstation to address 1.
> > I have verified correct polarity
> > The panel has 3 sets of SLC terminals.
> > ...SLC in =A0(I am not using)
> > ...SLC out (I am not using at this time. =A0Manual sys to connect to SLC=

> > Program to address)
> > ...SLC Program. =A0IO am using these terminals
> > =A0 =A0Side Note: I do not have voltage at SLC Program terminals but I d=
> > have voltage on SLC Progam terminals
>
> Connect the pull station to the SLC "out" terminals. =A0Observe proper
> polarity. =A0You won't have a problem.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry Frank, that doesn's work either.

All I need to do is set the address on 16 smoke detectors SD 505 APs
And 13 Pullstations SD 500 Ps.
Manual says connect to SLC Program terminals and follow menu to set
address.
Keeps saying " No device found "  when I try to read it or
"Connecting" when I try to write it.
I have wasted all day on this problem.  AAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!