Re: Can't address pull stationsight 5808 on Silent Knight panel.

paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> Any "Genius" tech who goes out into the field with a New Panel and
>>> doesn't know how to program it .........???????
>>> Who wants to hold his hand????
>> Maybe he didn't have a choice. (employer says: "Here, go install this
>> today.")
>> Having a bad day Mike?  :-)
>>
>> --
>> js
>>
>> He who laughs last.......thinks the slowest
>
> OK  Secure15,
>
> 1.  I am not in the field.  I am setting the panel up in the office
> BEFORE I take it out for install.
> 2. I have never installed a Silent Knight Panel.
> 3.  The only reason I posted for help is because tech support is
> closed today.
> 4. I don't care for your sacarasm (genius referance)
>
> 5. If you don't have something positive to contribute why don't you
> just not respond?
> Why go out of your way to insult someone who is simply asking if
> anyone can help.
>
> Since you didn't respond about the smoke detector, I assume you don't
> know either.
I don't give a shit where you are setting it up.
I can tell you never installed one
I don't care if you care about my sarcasm
Positive contribution? Who the fuck made you the King?
Don't assume I don't know about the smokes---I do>
GO FUCK OFF!