Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

I am busy getting things lined out so I can go on vacation. Leave for Europe
tomarrow. Will see what I can find when I get back. I think he gets more
flustered about that incident than any other on the NG. The thought of him
peeking out the (sheets) err...curtains everytime there was a knock on the
door cracks me up.