Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

"Bob Worthy" wrote:

> What is the definition of an investigator? Now does that equal a prosecutor.

You can find definitions in the dictionary if you like.  The person who
visited was a state agent assigned to determine whether your pals' complaint
merited action.  That's his job.  He looked at my business, determined there
was nothing illegal, recommended the state dismiss the complaint and they did
so.

> Comments like the above are making yourself look silly.

You think so?

> Wrong again. That was me that told you about the disagreement, and I don't
> care what you believe to be true or not true since you weren't there.

You're as FOS as he is.  You said earlier that you were aware of the plan to
file the false complaint but that you were not involved.  So which is it?
Were you lying then, now or all along?

> He had only one superior and that was the Govenor.

Bullshit!  He doesn't work directly for the governor.

>> You ignore the fact that no Florida premises were monitored.  You already
>> know
>> this because we had the same discussion several years ago.  Posting the
>> same statement now is tantamount to lying.
>
> My, my you are so defensive over this situation.  That usually implies, even
> though you didn't get prosecuted that you were caught.

It only implies that I don't sit back and let you post more false accusations
(your stock in trade) without responding.

> You did, however stop offering monitoring for compensation, didn't you?

About 2 years later.

> You know it wasn't the online store that was the target of the complaint
> because, yes, you are right (are you happy now) that online stores are
> exempt. It was what additional activities you were doing that you got
> reported for.

And the investigator concluded that the complaint was bogus.  Your idiot pal's
comments on this newsgroup and his contributions to another (now-deceased)
poster's hate website helped the investigator to quickly determine that the
complaint was based on personal animosity -- not fact.  When he saw the
comments here he was aghast that a member of the board would behave so
unprofessionally in public.

> You can deny it to this group all you want...

And you can post the same lies all you want.  The fact is your buddy tried to
hurt my business and all he got for his troubles was the loss of respect he so
deserved by his colleagues.

> The NG did ask you to prove your position by posting the complaint.

The "NG" is not an entity that asks for anything.  There are a few
mysoginistic jackasses besides yourself who have asked me to post various
things but the report I received is on paper.  The synopsis is on the state's
website where it simply says (or said; I haven't looked at it in quie some
time) that the matter was dismissed for lack of evidence of any wrong doing.
That kind of flies in the face of your lies but things like facts never
stopped you before.

> the other hand he says he only knows the part that his online store is
> exempt....

Again you deliberately misquote.  I said I only care about the part that
matters to me.  I didn't say I didn't know the statute in its entirety.

> I still think that blaming Mugford for filing the complaint
> against him is as hilarious as him thinking Frank is a counter clerk.

It was Mugford's pals doing his dirty work and the state investigator quickly
saw through it.  As to Frank Olson, he is one of the most prolific liars ever
to disgrace the newsgroup with his continual bullshit.  As a liar he even
makes you and Mugford look like amateurs.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics