Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

Robert L Bass wrote:

> As to Frank Olson, he is one of the most
> prolific liars ever to disgrace the newsgroup with his continual
> bullshit.  As a liar he even makes you and Mugford look like amateurs.

Blah, blah blah...  My you do carry on...  And all for what...  Another
one of your lies...  Tsk!!

If as you so bluntly state  you "don't sit back and let <Bob W.> post
more false accusations  without responding" it must mean I'm the most
honest person here (seeing as how you don't respond to me at all).  I'm
flattered.  Thanks.