Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Yes I do.....and.....your online store was never the target of the DBPR
> investigation on you....and....you know this.

The target was me personally.  The shooter was your disgusting pal.  They gave
their best shot at stopping me from selling online in Florida and they lost.
Get over it, moron.

> You really should comment on Florida State Statute. You continually want to
> ignore all other parts of the Statute except what you only want to use to
> your advantage. I will do your homework for you. I said before I wouldn't do
> that, but I am feeling generous this morning.

The only part of the licensing law that matters to me is the part that says I
don't need a license in Florida because my business is not subject to state
licensing.

> Chapter 489 Part II State Statute (revised 6/2007)
>
> 489.505(27) "Monitoring" means to receive electrical or electronic signals
> originating from any structure within the state or outside the state...

According to the statute:

"A person shall not have committed the act of monitoring if:
(d)  The person is not employed in a proprietary monitoring facility, as
defined by the National Fire Protection Association pursuant to rule adopted
under chapter 633."

There's another thing you invariably fail to mention.  During the time when I
offered monitoring services I never offered it to or from structures within
Florida.  The central station my DIY clients used in those years was in
Massachussetts and my clients were all located outside the state of Florida.
The DBPR agent noted this in his discussion with me.  He looked at the facts
and determined that there was nothing illegal going on.  He recommended
dismissing the matter and the AG agreed.  Your crooked pal has lied
consistently about this, claiming there was a big disagreement but we all know
that's not true.  Your guy tried to hurt my business and failed.  In the
process he made a fool of himself by posting a lot of foul, personal insults
online where hs superiors could read them.

> 489.518(2)(b) Persons who perform only monitoring at an out of state
> location are not required to comply with back ground check requirements.
>
> Sounds like the out of state monitoring center needs to be licensed in
> Florida to me. You, however, probably have your own spin to it.

You ignore the fact that no Florida premises were monitored.  You already know
this because we had the same discussion several years ago.  Posting the same
statement now is tantamount to lying.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass