Re: Safewatch Pro 3000 arm/disam status

Gadgets wrote:
>  I have a Pro3000 that was installed by ADT. I would like to monitor
> this myself through my home automation system. My problem is, figuring
> out how to program the system to give me a relay (dry-contact) output
> that toggles folllowing the arm / disarm status of the system.
>  Does anyone here know if this can be done?? I know how to program the
> 3000, I just can't see how to do this part.
>
>  Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks

If you know how to "program the 3000", then you must also have the
"programming manual".  So why are you asking this when the answer is
right in front of your face?  It's obvious to me that you *don't* know
how to "program the 3000".  This is an Ademco Vista 20P.  What kind of
keypad do you have (model number).  Without the proper keypad, you're
going to find it extremely difficult (if not outright impossible) to
program the panel.