Safewatch Pro 3000 arm/disam status

 I have a Pro3000 that was installed by ADT. I would like to monitor
this myself through my home automation system. My problem is, figuring
out how to program the system to give me a relay (dry-contact) output
that toggles folllowing the arm / disarm status of the system.
 Does anyone here know if this can be done?? I know how to program the
3000, I just can't see how to do this part.

 Any help is appreciated.

Thanks