Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Bob Worthy" wrote:
> >
> > If you are going to try and defend your comments by quoting the Statute,
why
> > don't you include the whole thing to follow so it is clear Robert?
>
> OK, if you insist....

[snip State Statute]

Telling that with your post, you really don't know the whole picture. I
pointed your lack of knowledge on this before. I wish you would stop
responding to licensing threads when the only thing you do know, at your own
admittance, is that an  online store in exempt. Notice I didn't say that one
could hide behind an online store but might still need to be licensed
depending on what activities where being conducted. You missed several other
Statutes and Rules that apply. If one doesn't know all that applies, how can
one comply? Maybe you are in total compliance, maybe your not. If you don't
know the other requirements how can you be satisfied that you might not have
some exposure.  When topics like this come up people that are new to the
business or regulatory requirements are new to them (new legislation). It it
is a common mistake to run across the first exemption or to interpet the
language in their own favor and say, "Well, this doesn't apply to me". Get a
legal second opinion before there is
 trouble. :o]