Re: Installers in Kentucky beware of HB-41

Bob Worthy wrote:

> Anyone have a time line on that. I think it was more like immediately.

All you have to do is go into the Internet archives, pull up Bass' scam
site and you'll have a choice of pages to view going back several years.
  Bass is relying on the fact that most people will "miss" his challenge
in all the other rhetoric.  For instance, we all know that Bass paid his
Dad a buck for the house he's living in and which he promptly mortgaged
to the max.  You will recall I posted the link to the County Clerk's
office when Bass issued a similar challenge.  That's how we all know
what his SSN number is (and so unfortunately does the rest of USENET
now).  Bass is full of shit and bluster.  He is, without a doubt, the
most vicious and nasty individual I've ever encountered.  He's also
stupid, but then what would one expect from a genuine Florida "cracker"?

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"It only implies that I don't sit back and let you post more false
accusations without responding." -  Robert L. Bass