Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 17, 3:32=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 11:04 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > "tourman" wrote:
> > Will do. =EF=BF=BDYou ought to see the shindig we're planning now. =EF=
=BF=BDI've got a band
> > coming from Orlando and a local DJ to fill in during breaks. =EF=BF=BDW=
e're putting
> > down a dance floor. =EF=BF=BDNext year I'll probably install a permanen=
t one.
> > Fortunately for us (and for our neighbors) the house is shaped like a h=
uge
> > "C". =EF=BF=BDThe music is almost inaudible at my only abutting neighbo=
r's place and
> > behind our wall there's a small farm. =EF=BF=BDNo matter how loud or la=
te we party, no
> > one ever complains. =EF=BF=BDOf course, the fact that we usually invite=
 the nearby
> > neighbors over doesn't hurt either. =EF=BF=BD:^)
>
> RHC: Yes, I remember how your magnificent home is laid out. The C
> shape around the pool would be an ideal place for a party. When we
> come down next year, hopefully the timing will be such that my wife
> and I can attend one of those parties. I can well imagine how much fun
> that would be.....
>
> PS: I see we have PO'd the "ASA hatemonger" again !! =EF=BF=BD Hopefully,=
 we
> can keep up the good work......

Let's see now .......... who could that be?

Would that be the person who's consistantly insults installation
companys? (which I presume you think you are included ) Who has lied
about his time in the industry? Who has invaded peoples privacy by
going real life with them? Who has stolen information from people and
then lied by calling it his? Would that be the person who falsified
information about participants in the Newsgroup on one of his
competitors websites? The person who claims to be upstanding and
forthright but lies about something as simple as what he can program
on a keypad, that's impossible to do? The someone who has methodically
instigated unrest and turmoil in this Newsgroup intentionally for
years, just to satisfy is own ego? Would that be who you're refering
to?

Or would that be anyone, (unlike you) who has a moral compass and who
takes offense at such nasty and hateful conduct and will do whatever
it is that will contradict and make an example of such malicious
conduct.

The fact that  you would ever even consider associating yourself with
the likes of such a proven depraved degenerate, speaks loads about
you. So .... yeah, then anyone with that mental capacity  ...... I
guess you would look at it differently

And anyway, since we've been given your endless thoughts on how (not)
to run a business, it's understandable that you are somewhat deficient
to begin with.

Hey, do you really think you'll ever get to see that house of his
again .... other than at the funeral that is. I can just see it now.
The funeral home. The casket. A lilly in a cheap glass vase and one
chair, with you sitting in it. Sad ...... Really, really .....

I'm sure they wont cremate him. The family wouldn't want to pay for
two urns. I know they'll rather opt for an open casket burial. On the
other hand I would make the suggestion to his wife to let him hang
around for a few weeks after he dies, until he gets real stiff. This
way they wont even need a casket or a tombstone. If they make sure his
feet are pointing down before he gets stiff, and one arm is pointing
up, they can stand him on tippy toes, pound him into the ground with a
mallet and put his credit card in his hand, sticking out of the
ground.