Re: Brinks Home Security Fraud

On Jun 16, 11:04 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:

> Will do.  You ought to see the shindig we're planning now.  I've got a band
> coming from Orlando and a local DJ to fill in during breaks.  We're putting
> down a dance floor.  Next year I'll probably install a permanent one.
> Fortunately for us (and for our neighbors) the house is shaped like a huge
> "C".  The music is almost inaudible at my only abutting neighbor's place and
> behind our wall there's a small farm.  No matter how loud or late we party, no
> one ever complains.  Of course, the fact that we usually invite the nearby
> neighbors over doesn't hurt either.  :^)

RHC: Yes, I remember how your magnificent home is laid out. The C
shape around the pool would be an ideal place for a party. When we
come down next year, hopefully the timing will be such that my wife
and I can attend one of those parties. I can well imagine how much fun
that would be.....

PS: I see we have PO'd the "ASA hatemonger" again !!   Hopefully, we
can keep up the good work......