Re: Need for pool

"Robert L Bass" <> wrote in message
news:JC14k.42364$MF3.2823@xxxxxxxxxxx
> "Bug" wrote:
>>
>> Is the pleasure in having a 120 guests or in boasting about it?
>
> I was just pointing out what a miserable existence guys like you and
> Cracker have in comparison.  Clearly you do care else you wouldn't feel
> compelled to comment.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

> http://www.bassburgIaraIarms.com

What you are doing is illustrating out how empty your own life really is,
the greatest joy in your life appears to be be boasting about what a good
time you are having. I'm quite content with my lot. I feel no need to tell
everyone at every opportunity how great my life is, if your life was really
really that good, you would just live it and enjoy it.

Doug