Re: SCOTUS overturns DC gun ban

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:g410ut$n09$1@xxxxxxxxxxx
> "alarman" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372041,00.html
>>
>> To all you hopelessly confused, liberal weenies:
>> YOU LOSE!
>
> I spent a couple hours reading opinions on this today, and I just don't
> think it will have any real world affect.  Atleast not without a ton of
> additional work.  A lot more than just this.

Given the shortage of Liberal Weenies on this newsgroup, I will have to take
the lead here and speak up for the other two who are apparently just lurkers.
We on the left heartily applaud the SCOTUS decision.  The DC statute is a
clear violation of the rights of all NRA members and their children to keep
and bear (or should it be "bare" since they no longer have to hide them?)
arms.  Far be it from us LW's to challenge the unalienable rights of gun
owners, especially those who voted for the COC.

We offer the NRA, the COC and the IB our heartfelt congratulations for this
grand victory.  Hip, hip, etc.