Re: Need for pool

"Cracker" spit up on himself:

> Maybe so, but I'll still be alive this time next year...

That depends on your definition of "alive."  I wouldn't consider your pathetic
existence a life.

>...you will be worm food.

Perhaps.  In the meantime I'm enjoying every day I have.  While you rot your
liver on alcohol and psychotropic drugs, I'll be hitting the beaches,
exploring the Amazon, riding my bike and occasionally flying a nice, somewhat
used Tiger.

A few weeks from now I'll be having about 120 guests over for a party on the
lanai.  While you're trying to drag yourself to the toilet to throw up for the
millionth time, I'll be dancing and jumping in the pool with several of our
gorgeous, Brazilian lady friends.

Whatever time I still have, I'll spend running a successful little enterprise,
caring for my family, surrounded by loved ones and fulfilling my life's
dreams.  You will spend every day wondering if this is the day you get
fired -- again.  You'll spend every night, holiday and weekend as you always
have -- alone, without a single friend, drunk on booze and pills.

If the cancer does come back, I'll fight it again with all I have.  If I lose
I'll spend my last hours surrounded by dear friends and family, same as they
were there for me when I was hospitalized at first.  You, OTOH, will either
hang yourself all alone in your filthy hovel or you'll choke to death on your
own vomit.  Either way, you'll die like you've lived -- all alone.

There's another difference, Cracker.  Much as I find you despicable, I don't
wish death upon you and I won't rejoice if you go first.  It's more like with
Sabodish.  I felt kind of sad for him that he never made peace with anyone,
including himself, before his mindless rage consumed his life.  When you go it
will be sad that you never had any real joy and never knew anyone who
respected or cared about you.

Such a waste.  Nonetheless, like Sabodish, you have made your life the dismal
mess it is and you have no one to blame but yourself.  Some people might feel
that you shouldn't be held responsible for being such a disgusting rodent due
to your mental disease.  However, if you had even a shred of dignity or
integrity, you would have done whatever it takes to overcome your disease.
Clearly you don't so you didn't and likely never will.

Have another nice, drunken night.