Re: Attention America!!!

I've cut balls off bulls before (ones less than a year old). Never
considered eating them. However any mutts in the area go 'nuts' for them.
Toss one in the air and you'll never hear it hit the ground. You may hear
the collision of muzzles. So if you run rabbits and eat crap, bull balls are
probably on your menu too.

> What?...you don't watch Andrew Zimmern on cable"
>
> http://andrewskitchentable.com/index.php?q=node/428
>
> Nice big plate of bull balls...yummy.
>
> sheesh the shit this guy eats.
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**
>

> "Doug" <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> | I'm not sure that this is the correct group in which to reveal your
> penchant
> | for chewing on testes, be they raw, cooked or alive.
> |
> | Doug
> | --
> |
> | "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> message
> | >
> | > Well that may be true.  I don't recall saying I'd actually eat them
> *raw*.
> | > I think they'd be better served as a flame grilled kebab with some
nice
> | > red onion and green pepper slices and a couple of cherry tomatoes.
:-)