Re: Attention America!!!

"Roger W" <allucan8@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:14b6050c-6028-491a-9b5d-8c72b4059734@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Feb 1, 10:25 pm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> As quoted from John Cleese (famous British Actor):
>
> "... to the citizens of the United States of America:

<snip Cleese drivel to preserve precious bandwidth>

Of course we know there is a world beyond our borders. There's Mexico,
Canada, Hawaii and Cuba. Did I leave anyone out?

And why is it that all the con men on television info-mercials have
British accents? I think we ought to look into that.

And why is it that British women all have piano legs?

And if the British do take over, will we all have bad teeth then?

Who's John Cleese (famous British actor)? Is he some kind of
Politician or something?

And the food.  Did anyone mention British food?  It's the worst in the
universe.  Did you ever hear of anybody in any other country opening a
British restaurant?  Or a Canadian restaurant for that matter.  God Save Us