Re: Attention America!!!

Roger W wrote:

> BWWAAAAAHAHAHAHAH. You actualy ate Polar Bear testicles?

Nope.  I guess I could have had the "real ones" years ago.  When I spent
time flying all over the frozen north I got to know several Eskimo
guides in places like Tuk, Sachs Harbour, Holman, Resolute, Churchill,
and Inuvik.  Twenty-five odd years ago, they were the only ones that
could legally hunt the white bear and nothing was ever left to go to waste.

I just made
> that shit up. Hey Frank! How do they get the *hair* off them
> things?

Ummm...  Mint flavoured wax??

> I don't remember who said it but I heard that in Mexico, Bulls balls
> are a delicacy but only after a bullfight and the bull loses. If the
> Matador loses the portions are much smaller. :-)

I don't recall ever hearing that a bull actually "won" one of those.  I
went to a bullfight when we vacationed in Spain about ten years ago (the
wife didn't - she went out and exercised the Master Card).  :-)