Re: EST Quick Start

In this state you have to have CEUs for licensing. Everyone is always trying
to get factory training for CEU credit. As for EST it is one of the more
difficult FACPs to program. Even the entry level version this guy was
talking about isn't that easy. There have been several incidents here where
an untrained person got into an EST system and "programmed it". The place
burned and the system didn't report it. One of them was a school.

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> James B wrote:
> >> Yes. Most of the guys that went to school for a week or so to learn EST
> >> programming. EST panels are probably the last type of FACP that one
would
> >> want to fat finger. Find someone that really knows EST and let them do
any
> >> necessary
programming.https://www.est.net/Training/restricted/QuickStart_Flash/QSOperC
utSht...