Re: EST Quick Start

> does anyone have a manual on this panel?

Yes. Most of the guys that went to school for a week or so to learn EST
programming. EST panels are probably the last type of FACP that one would
want to fat finger. Find someone that really knows EST and let them do any
necessary programming.
https://www.est.net/Training/restricted/QuickStart_Flash/QSOperCutSht.pdf
If you haven't been trained on it, don't screw with it. I bet even the king
of DIY (Bass) would agree on that.