Re: Monitoring Rates

Crash:
> I don't EVER takeover accounts that have equipment that I hate to work
> with;

Oh Crash, what an excellent segue for my next query.

I have 18 2-wire homeruns covering all doors and windows plus 2 overhead
garage doors.  Concealed mag/reed contacts on the doors, non-concealed
mag/reed contacts on the windows, floor-mounted Amseco sensors on the garage
doors.

Also have 7 4-wire homeruns to various keypad-height locations around the
house.

Am considering the following as a startup system:
Vista-20P panel
6160RF keypad

Future upgrades possible:
- up to 10 2-wire smokes (2W-B or 528BXT?)
- 7845i-GSM
- 2x keyfobs; 5804E?
- 7x rf GBD; 5853?
- CO sensor; suggestions??
- rf motion sensors; 5890PI
- 3x rf flood sensors; suggestions??

So, is this type of equipment generally acceptable (assuming correct
installation)?

Oh, and here's an off-the-wall question:  I have a sauna that cycles between
85 and 100 deg C (185 to 210 deg F) when operating.  Two or three times, the
controlling thermostat has "stuck" and the sauna heated up to around 105C
before it finally tripped.  Of course, there's a backup thermal cutout on
the heater, but I would be more comfortable if I had a wireless temp sensor
that would trigger at 105C (220F).  Is there anything available for which I
could "dial in" the trip temp (and would withstand these high-temp
conditions)?

TIA

--
...The Bit Eimer     NAR 84054      L2
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"