Re: Monitoring Rates

A lot to put on a 20P (I hate zone doubling so I wouldn't use this panel if
I were selling this system).

You would put the temp sensor outside the sauna with a probe through the
wall...that kind of heat/moisture would destroy a transmitter the first time
out.
Winland makes a programmable temp sensor hi/lo or old mechanical kind...not
sure if it goes that high temp <--this is wired sensor & power 4 cond...or
better yet 6.

--
**Crash Gordon**