Re: Monitoring Rates

Well that sounds fair enough - especially the last sentence. :^)

I assume that same process would apply even to DIYs?  (perhaps on the
condition you have a good "feeling" about the guy's competence on the phone
before-hand)

TIA

--
...The Bit Eimer     NAR 84054      L2
"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my cat thinks he is"