Re: Monitoring Rates

Here's what we would do:

Inform the client that we "may" be interested in monitoring/servicing their
account based upon our inspection of the system. That there is a $xx.xx p/hr
to inspect the system and that a portion of the fee may be waived if we
decide to do business with them (or vice versa).

If they agree then we inspect the system and give them a proposal to bring
the system up to our standards if need be - most of the time this is no big
deal.

Once in a while we the system is such crap that we walk away from it.

Once we are engaged in monitoring the system we DO NOT ALLOW ANY
modification to the system either physically or programming by the client.
If we should part ways...then we return the system programmatically to allow
the client to fuck it up any way they please.

--
**Crash Gordon**