Re: ADT Strikes Again

"Bob Worthy" <securinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:pdQMj.23763$%15.1825@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> image
>> > for
> spelling
>> > like
>> >
>> > We must have graduated from the same class then. If your going to slam
>> > someone on spelling, at least check your own post.
>>
>> I spell very well.  I just can't tpye.
>
> I guess not. It is "type".
>
>> > You really are the town idiot.
>>
>> Between the two of us, only one is a Mensa candidate and I promise it's
> not
>> you.
>
> Nor would I have an interest. You wouldn't last a day in that group. But,
> than again, they may find you a very interesting research subject.

Since the letters "e" and "a" aren't next to each other on the keypad, it is
apparent that you don't know the difference between "then" and "than".

>> > Well, if that were to be the case, then I guess I have succeeded without
>> > receiving any sort of formal education. Only in America!!
>
>> That's not it.  You're just an inerudite slob.
>
> So go home and tell your wife.  Maybe she will give you a hug.  By the way,
> using words that you wouldn't normally use, in this case, shows that you are
> only trying to one-up someone...

You're wrong again.  I've used the term, inerudite, to refer to several other
imbeciles in this newsgroup in the past.  Since we're talking about education,
or rather, your lack thereof, it's the appropriate term.  The funny thing is
that the first time I used it here one of the idiots flamed, saying there's no
such word.  :^)

> Tom already tried to make that point...

Yes, and I agree with him.

> Are you just band wagon jumping or just trying to impress others?

Considering who most of the regulars are, do you really think I care if I
impress them?

> I am sure no one else is reading this thread by now anyway, so save it for
> another NG.

You're wrong again, of course.  By now you ought to be used to that.

> You have already been figured out here.

There are very few regular posters here intelligent enough to figure
themselves out, much less me.  I'll give you a clue though, since you clearly
have none.  I come here to help DIYers and to promote my online business.  So
far it's working.  You're here because you have no life.  That's ok with me.
I'm used to seeing stupid, uneducated fools post trash in this newsgroup.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics