Re: ADT Strikes Again

Robert Bass wrote

> I've used the term, inerudite, to refer to several other
> imbeciles in this newsgroup in the past.  Since we're talking about
education,
> or rather, your lack thereof, it's the appropriate term.  The funny thing
is
> that the first time I used it here one of the idiots flamed, saying
there's no
> such word.  :^)

Probably tried to look it up in the dictionary and when it wasn't there in
its entirety, they figured you blew it. So, you threw out some bait and
someone bit. I am sure you had your fun with that one.

> > Tom already tried to make that point...
>
> Yes, and I agree with him.

Difference is that Tom was being Tom and you were being you.

> > I am sure no one else is reading this thread by now anyway, so save it
for
> > another NG.
>
> You're wrong again, of course.

I guess I was, Frank chimed in last night on one.

> There are very few regular posters here intelligent enough to figure
> themselves out, much less me.

Let me guess. They must be the ones that only give you pleasantries.

> I'll give you a clue though, since you clearly
> have none.  I come here to scam DIYers and to promote my online business.
So
> far it's working.

It sounds like you are not all that secure with it, "So far it's working?"
Are you holding your breath every day or what? That must be a bad feeling at
your age and all.

>You're here because you have no life.

Yep, next year I get a front row bench at the shuffle board court down by
the beach. Until then maybe I will go get educated. But it is such a large
world out there and to be so uneducated, how will I cope?

> As I look in the mirror, I'm used to seeing a stupid, uneducated fool post
trash in this newsgroup.

We know Robert.