Re: ADT Strikes Again

"I brive a dus" <alarminstall@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:6968c276-0b12-4472-925f-ee581edce6d4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Apr 10, 8:40 pm, "Spawnie" <newbiesp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > "I brive a dus" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in
messagenews:233d2b89-91fc-4722-8c9c-031a73f09229@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
m...

> > > On Apr 9, 4:10 pm, "Spawnie" <newbiesp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Oh noes. I made a spelling error. THE HORROR. I will sleep better
tonight
> > knowing there is some jerkface in the life safety business spell
checking
> > the internet. I feel safer already.

He is the contract paper shuffle business.

> Yup I'm posting from a nursing home.
> While you find no issue with adults lacking the ability to spell
> beyond a 1st grade level I find it disgraceful.

Get a life Fowler. I think the bus fumes have started to take their toll.

> It's either laziness or stupidity, but you've probably never had to
> get customers to sign documents for the second time because some
> uneducated nitwit couldn't fill them out properly the first time.

Shame on you for letting it happen to begin with. Take some responsibilty.
Do some training. Don't hire revolving door commission hacks.

>It's
> a real joy having funding checks held up due to ignorance.

I told you he was in the paper shuffling business. What's the matter, you
can't fund your own business?

> Complacency may be your cup of tea but it's not mine. There's a
> difference between a typo and being uneducated.

Your idiocity is sure floating to the top there, Tom.
In your analogies, the next thing will be that a doctor's illegiable hand
written in a sign that he is uneducated. Or, is that just laziness or
stupidity as well?