Re: ADT Strikes Again

On Apr 10, 8:40 pm, "Spawnie" <newbiesp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "I brive a dus" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:233d2b89-91fc-4722-8c9c-031a73f09229@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> > On Apr 9, 4:10 pm, "Spawnie" <newbiesp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> That is a tragic story. But "ADT Strikes Again"? Really?
>
> >> No shit. I thought ADT broke in and killed the lady. Look Ive been in
> >> this
> >> industry for 12 years, Im no expert, but Ill go against thier expert
> >> witness
> >> or anyone in this newsgroup any day of the week. <
>
> > Someone who is over the age of five and can't spell THEIR shouldn't
> > offer to appear in court to counter alleged expert testimony.
> > Spelling like one of the Little Rascals isn't cool when you're in the
> > life safety business.
>
> Oh noes. I made a spelling error. THE HORROR. I will sleep better tonight
> knowing there is some jerkface in the life safety business spell checking
> the internet. I feel safer already.
>
> Spell checking NG posts isn't cool. Ever.
> I hope you get hit by a bus. Full of old actors on their way to a little
> rascals reunion play at whatever old folks home you are posting from. That
> would be cool. <

Yup I'm posting from a nursing home.
While you find no issue with adults lacking the ability to spell
beyond a 1st grade level I find it disgraceful.
It's either laziness or stupidity, but you've probably never had to
get customers to sign documents for the second time because some
uneducated nitwit couldn't fill them out properly the first time. It's
a real joy having funding checks held up due to ignorance.
Complacency may be your cup of tea but it's not mine. There's a
difference between a typo and being uneducated.
As for me being hit by a bus I sure hope I wouldn't have to rely on
some of you to notify my relatives of the incident by mail.

Deer fokes, I thunk the bus ternd hitting yore sun sew hees probublee
knot liven anymoor. Wee new him to and your wellcum for the letter.