Re: ADT Strikes Again

"I brive a dus" wrote:

> When the hell will it dawn on you that IF you found a way to nail him all
> Robert would have to do is relocate his business to a jurisdiction not
> requiring a license?...

In about four or five years I plan to retire, sell the Florida house and spend
most of my time in Brazil.

> Being that his business is web-based that should take him about 10 minutes
> to do so.

That's about right.  All I need is high-speed Internet.  We have reliable DSL
in Salvador.

> If you're so devoted to bringing credibility to the Florida alarm
> associations (or whatever the hell you're pounding the drum for) you should
> start by making sure you are able to properly communicate.

He doesn't give a rat's olson about the association.  It's all about image for
him.  Unfortunately he's too stupid to realise how bad he looks spelling like
a fifth grader.

> That would mean you need to stop spelling like a child, and start spelling
> like an educated adult.

That would require an education, something he obviously doesn't have.

> You can call me a bigot for saying yard ape, or mud duck, but your argument
> wouldn't hold as much water if had you spelled bigot wrong, would it?

What's a mud duck?

> While my off-color remarks may leave some wondering if I am a racist your
> poor spelling leaves no doubt that you're uneducated.

I figure your remarks are tongue in cheek (no, Jiminex; not that cheek).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics