Re: ADT Strikes Again

On Apr 12, 4:10 pm, Nomen Nescio <nob...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >You can call me a bigot for saying yard ape, or mud duck, but your
> >argument wouldn't hold as much water if had you spelled bigot wrong,
> >would it?
>
> Since you're our resident expert on both spelling and racial slurs, perhaps
> you can answer a question:
>
> What is the proper spelling of the word "nigger?"  Do you favor the
> traditional version, or the more contemporary variations such as "nigga" or
> "niga?"
>
> They just don't teach this stuff in schools anymore. <

This newsgroup should be kissing the ground I walk on for me sharing
my expertise in regards to negroids.
The school system hasn't been the same since they took the mops away
from the jigs and handed them books.
The word "nigger" is used by white people to describe a spearchucker,
while the word "nigga" is used by shines as a term of affection for
other spades, or spooks.
I apologize if I seem edgy lately but it's been very rough trying to
figure out what the White House will look like when Mrs. Obama is on
the lawn braiding another negresses hair, the Lincoln bedroom has
lacquer furniture in it,  and Barack has a basketball court
constructed in the rose garden. Will they provide RentACenter with
their forwarding address?
The Inauguration (or is that Inigguration?) will be catered by
Popeye's.
The end of the world is upon us, which means Robert Campbell wins the
long term contract debate.