Re: ADT Strikes Again

On Apr 12, 11:02 am, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > "I brive a dus" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in
>
> messagenews:6968c276-0b12-4472-925f-ee581edce6d4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> How the hell do you "brive" a "dus" anyway?
>

> messagenews:233d2b89-91fc-4722-8c9c-031a73f09229@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> <newbiesp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Get a life Fowler. I think the bus fumes have started to take their
> toll. <
>
> > Get a life? That's rich coming from someone who has spent the better
> > part of this century obsessing over RLB's internet business.
>
> That is the funniest thing you have said lately. I don't, nor ever did, give
> two hoots about Shrek's business. I've only tried to correct his misguided
> assumptions. <

When the hell will it dawn on you that IF you found a way to nail him
all Robert would have to do is relocate his business to a jurisdiction
not requiring a license? Being that his business is web-based that
should take him about 10 minutes to do so.
If you're so devoted to bringing credibility to the Florida alarm
associations (or whatever the hell you're pounding the drum for) you
should start by making sure you are able to properly communicate. That
would mean you need to stop spelling like a child, and start spelling
like an educated adult.
You can call me a bigot for saying yard ape, or mud duck, but your
argument wouldn't hold as much water if had you spelled bigot wrong,
would it?
While my off-color remarks may leave some wondering if I am a racist
your poor spelling leaves no doubt that you're uneducated.