Re: ADT Strikes Again

On Apr 10, 1:07 pm, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "I brive a dus" <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:042f2506-28d4-41d2-94c3-831d4a2af959@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> > deficiencies  NOT difficiencies
>
> > Here's a good rule of thumb............................If you don't
> > know how to spell a word, or if you're not familiar with the
> > definition of a particular word, LOOK IT UP before making an attempt
> > to use it in a post where you declare yourself a genius.
>
> > Wellcum to Tom's Skool Fore The Sorta Slow Fokes
> > Genrul Amissun Ate Dollers
> > Full Yeer Too Hundrud purr corse
>
> Well, what is it fouler, you just a NG micro manager or are you just overly
> friendly with Zwirn, in a broke back kind of way, since he lives up your
> way? <

Fouler? Hahahahahaha Oh my GOD I almost peed myself reading that. It's
just oh so original.
Yes, Zwim is a great friend of mine. We went to different schools
together.

As for your micro management belief allow me to offer you something to
think about.
It would be micro managing if this spelling issue was a one time event
with you but it's commonplace in your posts. You're over the age of 5
and yet you still cannot spell. That must be very embarrassing. I'll
send you a Speak and Spell for Christmas since you haven't figured out
how to use spell check as a crutch for your poor education.