Re: ADT Strikes Again

"I brive a dus"  wrote in

> When the hell will it dawn on you that IF you found a way to nail him
> all Robert would have to do is relocate his business to a jurisdiction
> not requiring a license?

The only IF is IF I really cared. IF you weren't so obsessed with one's
spelling, you just might have realized that, again, I don't give a crap
about RLB's business. I was not the complainant that initiated the
investigation, therefore, I was not the one interested in finding a way to,
as you say, nail him.

> Being that his business is web-based that
> should take him about 10 minutes to do so.
> If you're so devoted to bringing credibility to the Florida alarm
> associations

There is only one. Maybe that was a typo.

 (or whatever the hell you're pounding the drum for)

Only when one is so thick headed that they can't see the errors in their
ways. One only needs to go back to the recent licensing thread from Kentucy,
I believe, to see how sensitive RLB is to the subject.

>you should start by making sure you are able to properly communicate. That
> would mean you need to stop spelling like a child, and start spelling
> like an educated adult.

SIR! YES SIR!