Re: ADT Strikes Again

> > "Robert L Bass" > wrote in message
> >
> >> He doesn't give a rat's bAss about the association.  It's all about
image
> > for
> >> him.  Unfortunately he's too stupid to realise how bad he looks
spelling
> > like
> >> a fifth grader.
> >
> > We must have graduated from the same class then. If your going to slam
> > someone on spelling, at least check your own post.
>
> I spell very well.  I just can't tpye.

I guess not. It is "type".

> > You really are the town idiot.
>
> Between the two of us, only one is a Mensa candidate and I promise it's
not
> you.

Nor would I have an interest. You wouldn't last a day in that group. But,
than again, they may find you a very interesting research subject.

> >> That would require an education, something he obviously doesn't have.
> >
> > Well, if that were to be the case, then I guess I have succeeded without
> > receiving any sort of formal education. Only in America!!

> That's not it.  You're just an inerudite slob.

So go home and tell your wife. Maybe she will give you a hug. By the way,
using words that you wouldn't normally use, in this case, shows that you are
only trying to one-up someone. Tom already tried to make that point.  Are
you just band wagon jumping or just trying to impress others? I am sure no
one else is reading this thread by now anyway, so save it for another NG.
You have already been figured out here.