Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

> Good grief. Smoke a joint, will ya?

Yes, that is the responsible thing to do. Take the payoff cash and go score
a big fat lid, California style! Let's just forget the poor customer and
spark up. And we need to keep on puffing so we can argue through the haze
over whether this happened or not; and keep it up long enough to be sure no
one ever gets around to fixing the problem. Perfect! Glad to hear your sound
advice. I am sure that's the tact you would take if the shoe were on the
other foot.