Re: Firewolf 4-wire Napco 816 gives E41

I don't think you understand the dynamic here at all. There are many folks
that only from posts here, know just enough about someone else to figure he
dislikes the other guy. To some the resulting animus is so asymmetrical to
the perceived insult or disdain it defies most attempts at a rational
explanation. Some have even created actual web sites to bring a newbie up to
speed in understanding the diatribe of the day. That said, this is a version
of a long lasting feud of sorts that you see in some way play out here
nearly everyday. Most here make their living hands on in the industry. One
or two others try to make a living serving the DIY market. That is enough
vinegar and baking soda to have some sort of reaction going nearly all of
the time. Over the years, reaching over a decade in some cases, each has
learned the fastest method of shortening the other guys temper. You'll never
be able to change anything here, so you may as well learn to ignore what you
can't otherwise enjoy. After all this is far more civilized than WWF, or
most any other blood sport. Posting in this NG has proven safe over time as
well, notwithstanding some legal actions by some corporate giants. All
deaths reported here so far have been the results of very tragic accidents
leaving most posters grief stricken, or from other natural causes. Couth or
tact not withstanding, it is not surprising then that some here wish that
nature would expedite the demise of others posting here.