Re: Firewolf 4-wire Napco 816 gives E41

Woah, you folks need some serious drugs.  Calm down, this is getting
ridiculous.  So I had it in series where it should be in parallel.  So
that's what people with incredible intelligence do all the time in all
sorts of academic and professional engineering fields.  Wow, you guys
need to find something that makes you happy, there is a lot of anger
here.  Seriously, this is handled in one sentance: place the EOL in
parallel, not in series.  Ohm's law, anyone?  It's been about 17 years
since I graduated college so I'm a little shaky, and the Firewolf
manual was all wet and damaged so I couldn't see exactly how the last
detector was wired until I went online today.  That's why I thought it
was like everything else, in series.
Wow, I hope you guys don't treat your loved ones like this.
Seriously, smoke some weed or find God or something... sheesh.