Re: Firewolf 4-wire Napco 816 gives E41

Woah, there is certainly some hostility here, maybe I should just
slowly back away.
Anyhoo, yes I connected it to zone 3 because as the manual states I
should be able to use any zone as a fire zone.  I will move it to 7 or
8 and check it there.  I didn't think to close zone 7 or 8 with a
resistor since they are open and unused/unprogrammed zones in area 1.
I know, I know, y'all are gonna tell me that many "pro" guys close
open zones with an EOL resistor while I just remove it from the
programming, my bad.  On that note, every "pro" installation I've ever
seen places the EOL resistors inside the panel, so now we're even...!