Re: Firewolf 4-wire Napco 816 gives E41

Take the EOL from the smoke and connect it across the zone terminals in the
control panel, if the fault clears then there is a problem with the wiring,
the circuit wires could be open, the resistor may be connected in series,
the power & circuit wires may be miswired at the smoke, or if you are using
a EOL power relay it may not be not connected correctly.

Doug