Re: Firewolf 4-wire Napco 816 gives E41

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> Woah, there is certainly some hostility here, maybe I should just
>> slowly back away.
>
> Oh, yes, but it has nothing to do with you.  This goes back many years
> ago when I first started talking about DIY in this newsgroup.

Along with your "talk" of DIY you also frequently posted links to your
website in total violation of the Group's FAQ.  I guess you "missed"
telling the OP that.

> Some of
> the others got PO'd because they regard DIY as an intrusion into *their*
> newsgroup.

Nope.  DIYer's are more than welcome to post.  It's when you start
denigrating the trade (and the regulars in the Group) that sort of
swings the focus away from talking alarms.

> They actually thought they could vote to keep me from
> posting stuff they don't like.  There's a fundamental lack of
> understanding of Usenet, not to mention common decency, here.

Uh-huh...  Let's review one of the best responses to your frequent
forays down "your memory" lane I've ever read: