Re: Firewolf 4-wire Napco 816 gives E41

On Sep 3, 8:59?am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Woah, there is certainly some hostility here, maybe I should just
> > slowly back away.
>
> Oh, yes, but it has nothing to do with you.  This goes back many
> years ago when I first started talking about DIY in this newsgroup.
> Some of the others got PO'd because they regard DIY as an intrusion
> into *their* newsgroup.  They actually thought they could vote to
> keep me from posting stuff they don't like.  There's a fundamental
> lack of understanding of Usenet, not to mention common decency, here.

Well NO!

The hostility is due to the fact that you persistantly run down
installations companies to promote your business in a group that is
made up of professional installation companies. All you EVER had to to
was stop being such a fucking asshole and not ridicule people and
constantly use abusive conduct when people didn't agree with you.
Theres a long history alright and it goes back years and years with it
all showing how you've disrupted Usenet in this and other groups.
You've stolen information from people and claimed it as your own.
You've disguised your self as some of the people here, and made
deriding remarks to ruin someone reputation. You've contacted peoples
employers and lied about them causing them to lose their jobs. In your
personal life you've been to prison, you're a convicted felon and your
responsible for someones death,  ...... all of which can be verified.
Yet you persist here in ASA trying to constantly prove to unsuspecting
Newbys that your are to be trusted with their security and are
reliable and ethical.

You're the scum of the earth, lying bastard and you deserve the very
worst that can happen to someone for doing what you've done to people
both in Usenet and real life ..... for your entire life.