XR-200
2 Alphanumeric custom display keypads
7 glassbreaks
2 dual tech motions
2 sirens
8 Hochiki 2wire smokes
1 Potter wateflow
2 OHD switches
1 8 relay expansion board - turns on spotlights, controls lawn sprinklers -
(just find the wet guy running away from my house)
2 16 zone expansion boards
1 Uplink Anylink
4 CCTV cameras modulated through all TVs in the house.
1 broken driveway annunciator...to hot out there to fix it right now.
1 howling Beagle dog
1 .45 stainless Combat Commander
1 .45 long Colt Revolver
1 .38 snubby