Re: Paradise!

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Wrong again.  One of the other posters here once mentioned he'd heard
> from his ADI rep that we were their largest customer in the region.

I must have missed that one.  Is that the same guy that says he's flown
a 737 and doesn't know where the reverser over-ride switches are located?

> You
> remember ADI, right?  They're one of several of our distributors you
> went real world with, attempting to interfere with my business. My rep
> called and asked who the moron from Canada was.

Funny.  When I talked to "your rep", I didn't even tell him who I was
(let alone where I was calling from).  I asked one question:  "What do
you need to purchase product from your company?"  He responded with: "A
Florida Alarm License."  I said: "Thank you." and hung up.

>>> *I said "almost" because you don't sell or install anything at all,
>>> other than your usual line of bullshit.
>>
>> Uh-huh...  Prove it.
>
> Asked and answered numerous times before.

Nope.  You've never been able to adequately "answer" this question (or
any other).  You keep singing the same song Bass.  No one believes you.

>>> For such a moron I should think you'd at least learn to spell it.
>>
>> You're obviously not a "Bugs Bunny" fan.  You're an "ultra-maroon", Bass.
>
> Nope.  I always preferred Road Runner.

Uh-huh...

>> There are more than "several" discontinued items on your site(s)....
>
> With over 100,000 products online that's a given.

Check.  For someone that's running an "online business" you haven't
updated some pages for over a year...

> It's almost a
> full-time job just keeping prices current.

ROFL!!

> It's in his chest, idiot.

As opposed to yours, which is in your ass.

> He's in business trying to sell product like
> anyone else (except you, of course) and you've never done business with
> him so you have no way of knowing anything about him --  good or bad.

Yet *you* went so far as to file a bogus complaint on his website...  Tsk!!!

> You've never seen my dingle.

I'm not interested either.

> My page rank is ok.  As far as ego is
> concerned, I guess I'm a little proud.  I've built a successful business
> from scratch and weathered soe tough economic times while many others
> have dropped out.  I've eeven figured out how to turn your drivel into a
> marketing edge.

Yes, I'm sure you have.  And the complaints at the BBB keep rising as a
result.  You're a slick one Bass.

> I'll let you try to figure out how that works.

I'm not interested either.

> Wrong once more.  Napco wrote the articles.  I simply explained the
> functionality of the systems and how I used their hardware to accomplish
> it.

Check.  My point exactly.  More "installation fairy tales.

> I've explained it here in CHA.

Ad nauseum.

> I keep telling that to the guys at SearchFit but they still insist I pay
> them.  The fee is a measly $3,500 a month, including server lease,
> bandwidth/throughput, etc.

Which means they're overcharging for their service.  The "Enterprise"
kit is $399.00 a month.  From what you're paying that's a 1000% markup...

> We also pay around $5,000 a year for custom
> programming.

Let's see...  the last message you posted in the forum was September
2007.  The one before that was some time in 2006...  And from that I can
discern (which apparently you can't) that they're overcharging for the
"custom programming" too.

> If I could find a cheaper place that would do as good a
> job I'd consider switching but, so far, none has come close.

Uh-huh...  I'm sure.

> SF is one
> of the best in the industry.

I don't doubt you haven't bothered looking.

>>> You're guessing wrong, as usual, but keep trying.  I'll give you a
>>> hint.  Sarasota's property tax records are available online.
>>
>> I've seen them.  Saw the transfer documents.  One dollar was all it
>> took (about ninety cents Canadian).
>
> Now you're outright lying, but that's nothing new.

I could post the transfer documents, but that would be illegal.  People
can see them for themselves.

> Perhaps if you spent less time in airport restrooms...

What's next??  More vague remarks about me and Jake Ashbury's
grand-daughter?  You're sick, Bass.

> Another dodge.

I've learned from the best.

> That's why you hide your address.  You're a coward.

Heh.  Anytime you want me to wipe the floor with that carbuncle on your
face you call a "nose", I'm up for it.  Let's meet somewhere a little
more "neutral", though.  There's a dojo just down the road from where my
"counter" is and another one close to my house.