Re: Paradise!

Robert L Bass spewed:

> I checked on that.  As usual, you're wrong.  The price differences
> appear to be random.  On the NX8 they beat me by a whopping $0.75. On
> the AX200PLUS I beat them by about $50.  On the Winland 1040 their price
> is nearly twice mine.  On the WB200 they charge about 25% more than I
> do.  However, on the HA-1 they beat me by about 15%.

Heh...  And while you were "checking prices", you were frantically
typing in the changes to make your story "jive".  What a maroon.

>> which tells me they're probably buying product at a whole different
>> level from you.
>
> I'm sure they are but not the way you imagine.

Heh...  Right...  The prices I checked were all significantly lower.
I'll leave you to figure out where.

>> And wasn't it you who once wrote that you sold more equipment in a
>> single day than most dealers do in a month...
>
> Yes, and I still do.

Sure, Bass...  Sure...  Your website's a "kludge".  There are whole
sections of it where you offer nothing in the way of "detail" other than
the same part number.  How you imagine a DIYer's going to navigate
through all that is beyond me.  You sell products which require a dealer
account at a monitoring centre for "Petem's" sake...  Unless, of course,
there's something you're not telling the Florida DBPR.

>> (and then provided the wonderful testimonial to "Search-Fit" that
>> stated your store was barely getting by and you
> weren't even drawing a salary during that same period)?
>
> Like almost* everyone else, we've had periods where sales were good and
> times when they've been bad.

Your "bad times" stretched from 1996 to 2003, though.  Barely surviving,
yet all the while boasting your your "success" in the Newsgroup.  Now
you expect someone to believe that one company can turn around a chicken
shit outfit like yours...  In your dreams, pal.

> *I said "almost" because you don't sell or install anything at all,
> other than your usual line of bullshit.

Uh-huh...  Prove it.

>> What a maroon!
>
> For such a moron I should think you'd at least learn to spell it.

You're obviously not a "Bugs Bunny" fan.  You're an "ultra-maroon", Bass.

>>> When an order comes in it's drop shipped.
>>
>> Their prices are better than yours.  And they're not selling product
>> that's no longer available.
>
> On most items my prices are actually better and by a significantly
> greater amount.  There are several discontinued items listed on their
> site but I'll let you try to figure out which ones they are.

There are more than "several" discontinued items on your site(s).  I'll
leave you to figure them out though.  Pity, really...

>>> They have a smaller
>>> website because they don't spend the time building it up.
>>
>> They have a "smaller website" because...
>
> Since you're not affiliated with them, you have no way of knowing what
> they do or why.

I know Andy well enough to know where his heart is.  You, OTOH, decided
to ruffle a few feathers a couple of years back, didn't you??  You're
the scum-sucking Basshole that posted bogus complaints on a competitor's
website posing as a former regular in the Newsgroup.  How's it feel to
be a scum-sucking asshole?  On second thought, I'd just as soon not know.

>> For them, no.  For you, yes.  Their "ranking" is a tad higher than
>> yours at the moment.
>
> Google, Yahoo and other major search engines seem to think otherwise and
> they're far more important than you.

Yeah, well...  You're a "three", Bass...  That's a big comedown from
where you were before.  Have you finally figured out that "search engine
positioning" isn't as important as good customer service??  Nah-hhh,
you're still of the opinion that your "rank" should be as big as your
ego to make up for that little "dingle".

>> I figure my doctor's probably the one that reads the "Dick and Jane"
>> books in his waiting room.  Even the kids that come there read "Time"
>> and "Newsweek".
>
> Clearly you don't.

Nope.  The news is too depressing.  I like my Wonder Woman comics.

> ISTR someone actually posted the Napco articles or a link to them here a
> few years back.  But then, facts never got in your way.

You've misunderstood what I've said.  I didn't doubt they were
published.  I'm sure you "extolled" the virtues of the equipment as well
as embellished your own participation and contribution (as you usually
do here).

>> Translation:  You can't afford a toll free line...
>
> You think not?  One of your friends did a GoogleEarth of my US home a
> while back.

Which your dad "gave" you for a dollar.

>> You can't afford the Nextel phone...
>
> Heh, heh, heh.  The one in my pocket, you mean?

Not that pocket...  The other one.

>> You can't afford a good email server...
>
> I don't own an email server.  My web hosting service provides it.

You can't afford a good web hosting service, then.

>> "Dad" had to give you his house (which you promptly mortgaged)...
>
> You're guessing wrong, as usual, but keep trying.  I'll give you a
> hint.  Sarasota's property tax records are available online.

I've seen them.  Saw the transfer documents.  One dollar was all it took
(about ninety cents Canadian).

>> Is it true what they say about the price of real estate in Florida??
>> You paid a buck for your place.  That must mean it's now worth fifty
>> cents.
>
> I wish that were so.  Perhaps I could get my real estate taxes lowered.

Clearly you're living with inflated expectations.

>>> The answering machine is a dead giveaway that the "company" is a
>>> sideline business of a small installer with no one in the office
>>> during the day.
>>
>> As opposed to a "sideline business" of a big blowhard installer
>> wannabee with no one at home during the day...
>
> Oh, so you're finally opening an online store?

Nope.  I just don't have the time.

> I notice you didn't
> actually respond to the *fact* that it's an answering machine instead of
> a live customer service person.

I noticed you responded in your usual inimitable fashion.

> That's standard olsonic technique.

Bassism.

> When confronted with facts that don't support your bullshit, quickly
> switch to attacking or change the subject.

Another Bassism.

> Nope.  The distributor did in fact send him the wrong part.  I called
> and they then sent the right part.

No actually, that never happened, Bass.  He got a credit through his
card company.  He tried for weeks to get it straightened out with you
but couldn't.  He finally filed a complaint with his card issuer and the
BBB.  You're a moron, Bass.

> Frank happens.

All the time.

>>> Wrong again.  I don't have an answering machine.
>>
>> Heh...  You're such a liar, Bass.
>
> See comment above regarding olsonic technique.

Another Bassism.

>>> Answering machines are also not "mailboxes."  The posts were nonsense.
>>
>> I don't doubt it at all.  After all, you're the most honest,
>> trustworthy and upright individual it's ever been my pleasure to meet.
>
> We've never met.  Your face is not yet concave.

Heh.  I'd like to see you try.