Re: Paradise!

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:fMyYi.188074$Da.144500@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
>> You assume wrong.  They order from the same distributors as
>> everyone else.
>
> Their prices are better than yours...

I checked on that.  As usual, you're wrong.  The price differences
appear to be random.  On the NX8 they beat me by a whopping $0.75.
On the AX200PLUS I beat them by about $50.  On the Winland 1040 their
price is nearly twice mine.  On the WB200 they charge about 25% more
than I do.  However, on the HA-1 they beat me by about 15%.

> which tells me they're probably buying product at a whole different
> level from you.

I'm sure they are but not the way you imagine.

> And wasn't it you who once wrote that you sold more equipment in a
> single day than most dealers do in a month...

Yes, and I still do.

> (and then provided the wonderful testimonial to "Search-Fit" that
> stated your store was barely getting by and you
weren't even drawing a salary during that same period)?

Like almost* everyone else, we've had periods where sales were good
and times when they've been bad.

*I said "almost" because you don't sell or install anything at all,
other than your usual line of bullshit.

> What a maroon!

For such a moron I should think you'd at least learn to spell it.

>> When an order comes in it's drop shipped.
>
> Their prices are better than yours.  And they're not selling
> product that's no longer available.

On most items my prices are actually better and by a significantly
greater amount.  There are several discontinued items listed on their
site but I'll let you try to figure out which ones they are.

>> They have a smaller
>> website because they don't spend the time building it up.
>
> They have a "smaller website" because...

Since you're not affiliated with them, you have no way of knowing
what they do or why.

> For them, no.  For you, yes.  Their "ranking" is a tad higher than
> yours at the moment.

Google, Yahoo and other major search engines seem to think otherwise
and they're far more important than you.

>> That's their choice.  I like having a search engine target the
>> size of Texas insted of a pie plate.
>
> Your search engine ranking is dropping faster than the gas gauge on
> my Aviator.

More Olson bullshit.

> I figure my doctor's probably the one that reads the "Dick and
> Jane" books in his waiting room.  Even the kids that come there
> read "Time" and "Newsweek".

Clearly you don't.

>>> Heck...  when it comes down to it, you're not even an "expert" on
>>> Napco.
>>
>> I guess Napco disagrees with you.  They twice ran stories on my
>> installations in their dealer newsletter.
>
> Yes, of course!!  The famous Newsletters with more installation
> fairy tales from the mind of the great alarm guru "Bassnick"...
> Someone once said:  "Don't believe everything you read".  I figure
> that should be: "Don't believe anything Bass writes, says, sells,
> or promotes."

ISTR someone actually posted the Napco articles or a link to them
here a few years back.  But then, facts never got in your way.

> Translation:  You can't afford a toll free line...

You think not?  One of your friends did a GoogleEarth of my US home a
while back.

> You can't afford the Nextel phone...

Heh, heh, heh.  The one in my pocket, you mean?

> You can't afford a good email server...

I don't own an email server.  My web hosting service provides it.

> "Dad" had to give you his house (which you promptly mortgaged)...

You're guessing wrong, as usual, but keep trying.  I'll give you a
hint.  Sarasota's property tax records are available online.

> Is it true what they say about the price of real estate in
> Florida??  You paid a buck for your place.  That must mean it's now
> worth fifty cents.

I wish that were so.  Perhaps I could get my real estate taxes
lowered.

>> The answering machine is a dead giveaway that the "company" is a
>> sideline business of a small installer with no one in the office
>> during the day.
>
> As opposed to a "sideline business" of a big blowhard installer
> wannabee with no one at home during the day...

Oh, so you're finally opening an online store?  I notice you didn't
actually respond to the *fact* that it's an answering machine instead
of a live customer service person.  That's standard olsonic
technique.  When confronted with facts that don't support your
bullshit, quickly switch to attacking or change the subject.

>>> A few people have posted here trying to contact YOU...
>>
>> I remember.  Several such posts were from one of your idiot
>> pals --  not a customer.
>
> Uh-huh...  Right...  And the guy that filed a complaint at the BBB
> about the battery *your* "drop shipper" sent him in error??  Was
> that one of "my" idiot pals too??

Nope.  The distributor did in fact send him the wrong part.  I called
and they then sent the right part.  Frank happens.

>>> They complain all they get are "busy signals" and when they do
>>> finally get YOUR answering machine...
>>
>> Wrong again.  I don't have an answering machine.
>
> Heh...  You're such a liar, Bass.

See comment above regarding olsonic technique.

>>> they can't leave a message because the "mailbox is full".
>>
>> Answering machines are also not "mailboxes."  The posts were
>> nonsense.
>
> I don't doubt it at all.  After all, you're the most honest,
> trustworthy and upright individual it's ever been my pleasure to
> meet.

We've never met.  Your face is not yet concave.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics