Re: Bob L

>I would imagine your own feelings would change somewhat if he
> started treating you the way he does others.

Bass can certainly get a rise out of those who let him. As a practical
matter, I don't think I am important enough to even figure on his radar one
way or another. Bass has managed to find something in this industry that
gives him a measure of success he seems happy with, and the vicissitudes of
life seem to have turned in his favor. I say good for him, and I wish him
more of the same good fortune. However, his rabid yellow dog Democrat rants
get tiresome to be sure, and if Hillary is elected, his gloating could
become unbearable. If, on the other hand, his horse breaks a leg and a
Republican wins, his howls of protests would prove most entertaining. Eight
years of Bush seem to have pushed him to his limit. Think of what another
eight years of someone like, say Giuliani could do?