Re: Bob L

On Nov 8, 12:25=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
>
> > So, while Olson, Jiminex and a few other morons spend their free time
> > posting trash, I'm spending mine traveling to places they'll never see
> > and doing things none of them will ever have the courage to do.
>
> You have a point. =A0I'm not interested in fishing the Amazon. =A0Climbing
> Mt. Fuji. =A0Swimming with dolphins. =A0Driving a motorcycle. =A0You know
> absolutely nothing about me (other than what you've "decided" is the
> "truth" - and we all know how you stretch even that). =A0Frankly, I'd
> prefer to keep it that way. =A0Your stories have always been far more
> entertaining. =A0So... =A0You can feel free to spell "aileron" the way you
> want, or tell us more of your installation "exploits", and that you ran
> a "modestly successful central station alarm company" for 35 years (or
> however long it is today). =A0You can also regale us with stories about
> your cousins children and how they were kidnapped, and how wonderful
> your wife is, and how close you came to actually meeting that character
> whose visage grins at us fromhttp://www.bassburglaralarm.com. =A0Fill
> your boots, Bobby!
>
> :-)

> > invited Bob L along because he seems a decent sort and I know he's an
> > ardent fisherman.
>
> Which is well and good. =A0I guess your email doesn't "send" either since
> you have to exchange personal messages in the Newsgroup now too.
>
> > ... Olson
> > would just =A0
>
> not be interested
>
> > so there's no point asking.
>
> I wouldn't spend time with you even if you decided to pay me double our
> hourly service rate. =A0I don't like liars, ex cons, or wannabee
> installers that "pretend" to "know it all". =A0Too bad you're not a
> lawyer, too. =A0Brinks could really use the help.

I find it interesting how he knows where I've been and what I've done,
simply based on the fact that I don't believe it's necessary to boast
about my personal life, in this forum. I find it amusing that he finds
his little trip to the same country once or twice a year, something to
boast about. He seems not to notice that I don't post here sometimes
for a week or two or three .... multiple times during the year. Guess
he sees that as just one of those times when I go on one of my
drunken, child beating sprees.

I'll bet that all the ophthalmologists in his area love him. What with
all the people he meets, straining their eyes by rolling them behind
his back.

He's acutally incapable of conceiving the fact that people find him so
repulsive. Which, that alone gives you a clue to what kind of person
he is. A braggadocios bore. A pitiful, fat, gloating little man, all
puffed up in his mind and in short order ...... just headed for the
grave.