Re: Bob L

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I noticed on your website that you wrote, "I have accorded special
> recognition to the following companies, organizations, and professional
> associations for their contributions to our industry and to this
> website."  Below that misleading statement you list the names of several
> industry giants plus UL, et al.  What a crock!  None of those companies
> "contributed" to your website.

Actually several have.  You just choose to interpret what I've said with
your usual "slant".

> You copied their information.

Of course I did.  I even credited *you* with one of my installation tips
after I realized what you were suggesting was too dangerous for someone
with "a modicum of tool skills" to attempt.
(http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/wiringwallfaq.htm)