Re: Bob L

>> So, while Olson, Jiminex and a few other morons spend their free
>> time posting trash, I'm spending mine traveling to places they'll
>> never see and doing things none of them will ever have the courage
>> to do.
>
> You have a point.  I'm not interested in fishing the Amazon.
> Climbing Mt. Fuji.  Swimming with dolphins.  Driving a motorcycle.
> You know absolutely nothing about me...

As usual, you're wrong.  I know (and so do you) that you're a
pathological liar.  I know that you are so devoid of friends that you
hang out in this cesspool, pretending to care about crap that means
nothing to you in the desperate hope of finding some semblance of
congeniality among scum like Jiminex.  I know that you've never been
a professional installer and that you've never held a pilot's license
(despite your repeated claims to the contrary).  I know that you're a
spineless, backstabbing slob who'd turn on your own mother if you
thought it would gain you popularity.

> Frankly, I'd prefer to keep it that way...

That's understandable.  The more anyone learns about you the worse
you appear.

> http://www.bassburglaralarm.com.  Fill your boots, Bobby!

It's kind of sad that Sabodish (who posted the site) was never able
to get past his sick, hateful hangups long enopugh to make amends
with any of the people he tried to hurt (mostly without success) for
so many years before he died.  In his case he had the excuse that he
was mentally disturbed, making it easier to forgive him.  You're not
sick -- justa miserable, vicious toad willing to try (also without
success) to hurt anyone you can in the desperate hope of gaining a
friend by making a common enemy.  That's pretty pathetic, Olson.
It's also bang on and we both know it.

> I wouldn't spend time with you even if you decided...

No need to worry, Olson.  You're not on anyone's guest list.

> Too bad you're not a lawyer, too.  Brinks could really use the
> help.

They seem to be winning without any help.  I notice that despite your
pretenses here you took down Jim's material.  That's one of the
differences between you and Rojas.  He may be wrong in his approach
and it will likely him but at least he has the courage to stand up to
them.  You're not just a lowlife, lying fraud.  You're also a coward.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics