Re: Bob L

Robert L Bass wrote:

> As usual, you're wrong.  I know (and so do you) that you're a
> pathological liar.

Prove it.  Prove one thing I've ever written in this Forum is a lie.

> I know that you are so devoid of friends that you
> hang out in this cesspool, pretending to care about crap that means
> nothing to you in the desperate hope of finding some semblance of

And this just proves what I've been saying all along.  You *DON'T*
really know me.

> congeniality among scum like Jiminex.  I know that you've never been a
> professional installer

Prove it.

> and that you've never held a pilot's license
> (despite your repeated claims to the contrary)

Prove it.

> I know that you're a
> spineless, backstabbing slob who'd turn on your own mother if you
> thought it would gain you popularity.

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but you've just put your name to
the "Whore-a-mona" post.  You're despicable, Bass.  I figure the cancer
in your lung ate your soul before the doctors removed it and saved your
miserable carcass.  God forgive you because I certainly never will.

>> Frankly, I'd prefer to keep it that way...
>
> That's understandable.  The more anyone learns about you the worse you
> appear.
>
>> http://www.bassburglaralarm.com.  Fill your boots, Bobby!
>
> It's kind of sad that Sabodish (who posted the site) was never able to
> get past his sick, hateful hangups long enopugh to make amends with any
> of the people he tried to hurt (mostly without success) for so many
> years before he died.  In his case he had the excuse that he was
> mentally disturbed, making it easier to forgive him.  You're not sick --
> justa miserable, vicious toad willing to try (also without success) to
> hurt anyone you can in the desperate hope of gaining a friend by making
> a common enemy.  That's pretty pathetic, Olson. It's also bang on and we
> both know it.

You keep "banging" that same tune, Bass.  Prove it.

>> I wouldn't spend time with you even if you decided...
>
> No need to worry, Olson.  You're not on anyone's guest list.

I'm glad to hear I'm not on yours.

> They seem to be winning without any help.  I notice that despite your
> pretenses here you took down Jim's material.

Pardon me?  What "material" are you talking about?
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/faqs.htm.  Read it again.  I doubt
we'll see your apology.

> That's one of the
> differences between you and Rojas.  He may be wrong in his approach and
> it will likely him but at least he has the courage to stand up to them.
> You're not just a lowlife, lying fraud.  You're also a coward.

And you are a *BLIND*, lowlife, lying fraud, Bass.  You're also a
miserable scum sucking swine.  I doubt you'll have the guts to apologize.